19.11.10

Liberty Manolo Love Love Love




On my recent trip to London I made sure that I went to all the great shopping areas that the city offered. Notably I wanted to go to Liberty of London, an amazing retail store full of designer goodies. I especially wanted to go to to check of the latest pop up collection by Manolo Blahnik exclusive for Liberty. Being his first pop up collection, it features limited edition shoes and accessories until January 2011. So as this was a limited collection and once this vacation is over, I'll be broke, so I have to take the opportunity to dabble. 

I got a bunch of great goodies. Some for friends, family and of course something for myself! Being budget conscious I think I did well ahaha. I got myself this cute Manolo enviro tote bag. I'm not going to mention everything I got, mainly because they're gifts. But I must say Liberty of London Love Love Love!

MARTAN x