5.11.10

My Travels - Wiklow National Park


 


This is my last travel post. (Well that I have till I travel again). While I was in Dublin I went on a tour to the Wiklow National Park, if you haven't realized by now Ireland is very green and minimal but never fear there was a reason for my visit to Wiklow. Parts of PS I love You the movie was shot in Wiklow National Park, for instance the photo of me is were Hilary Swank and Gerald Butler met in Ireland on the very same bridge. Above also are ruin from and natural rivers which we stopped by on our long day through the park. It was really cold day when we went, the was really good as our bus driver was very insightful telling us all the hidden secrets and places to see in Ireland, money well spent.
I've got many a trips planned n the coming weeks. I'll fill you in soon with my adventures.

MARTAN x