30.1.11

My Travels - Paris.. Again


After falling in love with Paris on my tour in August, and unfortunately falling asleep on my only say there I had to go back to this amazing city. So my final stop before London was Paris just for two days, well really one day with trains and flights it cuts it down. Back to Paris, I wanted to get things done like climb the Eiffel tower, go up to the top of the Arc de Triomphe and go to the Louvre. Luckily I did it all, and even shopped so a very eventful day. Love love love Paris.

Update
 - This is my last travel post well for a while (until I earn more money). From Paris I went to London, where I burnt a large chunk of my remaining savings and now I'm in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia relaxing in the heat eating nice food right before going home. 


Follow the jump to see more photos of Paris
Photobucket











X