15.4.11

Style Diary - Anchorage?


I actually wore this outfit to Krystal's house the day we took photos, I wasn't intending it to be an outfit to shoot but Krystal gave it a shot. Works well.. no? I bought this blue demin wash Stussy shirt a while back; I never really wore it until I went traveling. I love love love the denim look of the shirt, and a sneaky fact most of the buttons on the shirt have fallen off it so half of it is sewn tight!

I guess you could say I'm channeling a smart casual vibe with a bit of silver love. I can't remember how long I wanted an anchor necklace. Something simple nothing blingy or anything crazy I just wanted a simple silver anchor. It took me a while but I ended up picking this one up on Ebay. My owl ring was gifted to be from my Wifey Yan when she was in America. I kinda love love love owl jewellery a bit too much so it adds to my collection.

Follow the jump for more of Anchorage?...

Photobucket


Shirt - Stussy
Shorts - Thrifted Sportgirl jeans made into shorts.
Belt - Zara
Necklace - Ebay
Ring - Gifted
Watch - Tissot
Shoes - Human