26.5.11

Banana Birkin?


So back around Christmas time I did a 'Dear Santa' post, which was basically me having a really long wishlist just for the holiday season. Well on that list I wrote that I wanted a Birkin Tote bag. So time past and I totally forgot about it till I saw a customer at work with a hot pink Birkin Tote and being... well me I investigated I got myself.. well two.

These Birkin Totes are made by Banane/Banana Taipei. Like the Hermes Birkin (the one where you had to be on a waiting list) believe it or not but these totes aren't manufactured often so I had to order them and wait for them to be made then shipped. A long wait. But the wait is over! I got myself on Orange and Purple tote, just because knowing me and my wardrobe of neutrals that these colours would stand out well. 

Follow the jump to read more Banana Birkin?...

Photobucket


I am in love love love with my totes. I've kind of been collecting random totes ever since my travels in Europe. I especially like these ones because they have sturdy handles and a magnetic button to close the bag. They can carry a lot, though I don't really want to test their capabilities as I do want to keep them for a while. But yes a great bag, should of got it sooner! Which one do you like better my Orange or Purple?

Wanting a Banana Birkin Tote? Visit: http://bananataipei.com/


Me rocking out my Birkin Totes. Wearing simple Zara V, Black Skinnies and MARTAN Antique Turquoise Ring.