25.5.11

Florence Welch - Nylon June 2011 Spread

(Credit: Nylon Magazine)


Here are a few shots from Florence Welch's Nylon June Music Issue. The shoot was shot by Valerie Phillips.

In the issue Welch discusses Florence + the Machine's upcoming album. 

"A lot of the songs on the new album are about imaginary things, things that you can't touch- ghosts and rumors, my dead grandmother, things visiting you in a dream. It's almost like I am taking the Oscars and all those amazing events and turning them into something that brings you back to your reality."

I mentioned on my cover post that I love love loved the cardigan Welch is wearing, follow the jump for the full fashion credits. It's Vivienne Westwood Gold Label love!


Follow the jump to see more shots and cover credits...


Photobucket



(Credit: Nylon Magazine)







Florence's Cover Look
Cardigan (I want!) - Vivienne Westwood Gold Label
Tank - Topshop
Shorts - Topshop