20.5.11

Style Diary - Geeky? Chic


I wear glasses. Not often, mainly because I have contacts. But I do sometimes...

I'm not really a fan of glasses, I just think they make me look weird and geeky. Maybe it's because I haven't found a good pair. But I thought for this look why not don a pair of fake over sized ones just for fun.

As winter is upon us these are my last Summer/Autumn look posts. No more short shorts for a while... 
I love this casual look, simple fitted blazer from work (which has intense shoulder pads that I love love love), a grey deep neck singlet from Nique (given to me by my sister) and short shorts from work (on sale and they are tres comfy). 

To make the look that bit more special I added my Forever 21 necklace (some gunmetal polygon wrapped in chains), a handmade ring I picked up from Barcelona and my two favourite items at the moment my Topshop envelope clutch and my bronze Lanvin  H&M dress shoes that I got in Lyon. 

I miss sunny days...

Follow the jump to see more Geeky? Chic....

Photobucket



Blazer - Cotton On
Singlet - Nique
Shorts - Cotton On
Shoes - Lanvin ♥ H&M
Ring - Barcelona Street Vendor 
Clutch - Topshop
Necklace - Forever 21

Photos taken by Denim Eyes aka Krystal