22.7.11

Style Diary - Faux? Love.


I'm expanding my Winter Wardrobe

Coming back from Europe I expanded my Winter Wardrobe. Trenchcoats, Shearling, Vintage and Leather pieces have all made their way into my Wardrobe making winter bearable and stylish!

I wanted to get a faux fur... well anything for a while. I tend to get random cravings for things, fabrics, looks, colours and this time it was fur. The only thing with faux fur is well... it can tend to look fake. I know ironic but still... Looking here and there for a while I got across this jacket whilst on ASOS.com. Its a Faux Fur Gestuz Jacket.     

Read more of Faux? Love over the jump...

Photobucket



After a bit of trouble trying to attain the jacket I finally got it, and I love love love it!
The fur is a blend of white, black and grey. Fitted and has pockets! (I love the little things).

With the fur being a large texture and monotonal I matched the jacket with a pair of Black Skinnies and a Black Deep-neck T-shirt. Accessorizing I added some metals, House of Harlow 1960 Sunburst Ring and a MARTAN Jewellery Double Cross Ring and a pair of black suede wedges.



Jacket - ASOS
T-Shirt Cotton On
Jeans Bardot
Wedges Rubi
Rings House of Harlow 1960 & MARTAN Jewellery