5.8.11

Style Diary - My Textured Galaxy


I'm not a fan of prints... though I never say never...

I love love love when a designer creates an original print. From Alexander McQueen, Dion Lee to Josh Goot, I seem to have an expensive taste for these designer's exclusive prints. Christopher Kane is also another designer whom I adore for his unique prints and designs. 

I got this Christopher Kane Tank/Dress from Luisaviaroma, it features a great galaxy print from his 2011 Resort Collection. Made of 100% Silk it's tress soft and amazing! I'm in love love love. I consider this 'print purchase' a once off, I'm more of a basic or monotone type of guy. 

Follow the jump to read more...

Photobucket



I paired this bright Galaxy Tank with black.With that in mind though I wanted to change it up and add come textured black to the next. This being said I wore a black pleather shatter look blazer, waxed skinny jeans, patent boots and for a bit of metal I added this silver chained necklace. I have this cute triangle clutch, it has round studs on one side whilst the other side expands into a pyramid. 

More of a nighttime look, and yes for more special occasions. I love love love the contrast between the colourful milky galaxy print on the tank with my textured black pieces. Sure the tank is the obvious statement, but there is no problem with Black having a bit of a moment too!





Blazer - Black Friday/Dangerfield
Tank - Christopher Kane
Jeans - Bardot
Boots - Zipia
Clutch - Dangerfield
Necklace - Forever 21