13.9.11

Clarity

[T-B/L-R] End of MSFW + VIP Portico Room + VIP Platinum Bar + MSFW Business Series 

Last week was tres amazing, fashion shows, wise words and plenty of cocktails and goodies.

Winning the Fruche/Melbourne Fashion Week Blogger Competition gave me the opportunity to attend a full fashion week, and for a small blogger like me, well I was over the moon to say the least. Attending both the Fashion Shows and Business Series, I saw key Australian trends for Spring/Summer 2012 as well as hearing stories and pure inspiration for me to use in both my personal and professional lives.

I'm still in awe that I've had such a rollercoaster of a week. Again, I'm such a small blogger it's nice to know that I'm being seen. Through this week I've also started to realise that it will be the one year anniversary of MARTAN. I never thought that my blog would still be here a year later and let alone at the stage it is now. With all of this inspiration I hope to evolve the blog and furthermore the MARTAN Store to a whole new level.

This week to me can be summed up with the word Clarity.
Sometimes you have to sit back and realise that you've gotten somewhere. You may not be at your end or perfection, but that you are on the road to it. That sometimes you have to make a bit of effort in the hopes of opening new doors and opportunities. And that no matter what you do, it will always come down to your own work ethic and determination which will judge how successful you are. 

Clarity Lovelies. 

Photobucket