3.10.11

Focus

 Headers OCT 2010 - JAN 2011

 Headers FEB 2011 - Now.

It's October Lovelies! 

This month marks the one year anniversary of MARTAN Main going online. To celebrate I'm changing the blog up, making it one year older, wiser and tres amazing. All the same content will be here and some new focuses and weekly posts. 

I wanted to do a before and after screen grab of the original blog and the layout now... but I never took a screen grab. Oops... Instead I've posted up all of the MARTAN headers that I've used. I cringe at the sight of the original header... featuring yours truly. I much prefer the simpler text header. 

Anywho I hope you all like the new layout and all of the things I have planned for MARTAN Main in the near future and beyond! 

Thanks for all of the love love love! 

My word of the week was Focus. 
I've gotta say I haven't really sat down and focused in a while... as weird as it sounds. 
I've been avoiding trying to focus and I've realised that it is time now for me to start well Focusing and finding meaning in things that were.   

 

Photobucket