24.10.11

Online

 [T-B/L-R] ANTM + Study + Insp + Bookings

From no news to BAM

MARTAN Store is BACK online. Now with a difference.
The Store is now a POP-UP Store, meaning that the store will randomly POP-UP with a bunch of stock and then BAM its gone. The Store is now restocked with Antique Turquoise Rings. 
Hurry before they're all gone!

Moving on to NEWS! I'm off tomorrow to Sydney for the Live Finale of Australia's Next Top Model, live from the Sydney Opera House. I won some tickets and I'm off. 
Anyone who reads my blog knows that I'm (slightly) obsessed with Top Model shows so I cannot wait to be apart of the Finale on Tuesday! 

But wait. There's more..!
So back in September I won the Fruche Melbourne Fashion Week Blogger Comp. Now Fruche wants me to go to Melbourne's Spring Racing Carnival
This should be exciting, though I've never been before so I'm eager to see what all this racing is about. 

The Moment. That's what life's about.
In a second things can change, paths made and broken. 
Living in this moment, right now is the way.