12.11.11

Style Diary - Spotty, Skulls, Black Oh My!


Prints... Oh Dear... 

I'm getting back into prints again. The love love love to collect unique prints, ones that are interesting or that help to change up my silhouette. Choosing the right print is important, some can be really unflattering or come off cheap looking. With summer around the corner is the perfect time to find those fun soft prints, leaving the harsh structured ones for the colder months. 


I got this pair of tribal/animalesque pants from H&M. It's a crazy print with spots, abstracts, leaves... basically its' the jungle blended into a black and white print and then made into pants. I paired the pants simply with Black Staples: Blazer, loose tank and a pair of black wedges. I belted the look and added my McQueen scarf just for something extra, definitely optional for an everyday look.
For me, having a small frame I prefer to wear deep tops, showing skin on top as it helps to add structure and strength to my look. So I don't look swamped.
It's all about give and take.    


Cotton On Blazer + Nique Tank + H&M Pants + Alexander McQueen Scarf + Gifted Belt + Rubi Wedges + Diva/House of Harlow 1960/Camden Market Rings