4.2.12

Wishlist - Hong Kong

Wishlist - Hong Kong

I'm off to Hong Kong, and well knowing me I've got me a Shopping List of things I want to get whilst there. 

Cocoon Coat (like this Zero + Maria Cornejo)
Something Over-sized and Minimal

Sequin Blazer (like this Dolce & Gabbana)
My love love love for the shiny circles continues 

White Blazer (like this Balmain)
I'm going to try White as my new Black. Starting with a Blazer of course

Floral Blazer/Floral Shirt (like this River Island & Jil Sander)
Florals, love to hate. But I'm intrigued.

Paisley/Baroque Shirt (like this Michael Kors)
I love love love me some Printed Shirts 

Fluro/Neon Sweater (like this Topshop)
Uber seasonal, but a fun Winter 'Pop' piece

Bow Ties (like this Thomas Pink)
I want to expand my tie collection, via means of necklaces, actual bow ties and well anything else 

Creepers (like this T.U.K.)
Platforms. Need I say more?