1.5.12

MBFWA 2012 - Day 1


Day 1 of Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Australia - Learning the Tricks of the Trade

The weather kept itself in check, so I took the opportunity to soak up some of Sydney walking to Circular Quay from my hotel. I spent my day with my close friend and FAB Blogger Connie, as well as hanging out with new friends like Jess (Jess loves Fred), Yenny (Studded Hearts), Darren (Boy Moments), Aprila (Aprila Love), Anne (Froth and Cloth), Jess (Jysla Kay) and meeting many more along the way.

I managed to attend a few shows/events. From a Harper's Bazaar Suzie Stylebubble gathering (a sneaky appearance) to Dylan Cooper's Box Show and Miss Unkon Theatre Show. Check out my Dylan Cooper post coming soon! I love love love meeting and having fun with all these FAB fashion enthusiasts. Taking photos, sharing one too many macaroons and chatting aimlessly whilst waiting in lines. 

For my Look today I wanted to go for a boxy top silhouette. Connie took photos of my with Circular Quay as the backdrop. I also took some snaps of Connie's Topshop Heels (shoe envy much?) and our many a macaroons.

H&M Cocoon Jacket + ASOS Mint Oxford Shirt + H&M Trousers + Sass and Bide Necklace + Karen Walker Sunglasses + Alexander Wang Diego + Tissot Watch + Unif Hellraisers

Check out my Shots below!

(MARTAN Photos by K is for Kani)