14.6.12

Style Diary - Cover Up









Danin Dilemma  Jacket +  Stussy Shirt + Cheap Monday Jeans + MARTAN Collar + Marc by Marc Jacobs Sneaker Wedges

Layering is key with winter. With Melbourne's gloomy skies, fog and rain one must armour up with clothes to survive the colder temperatures. Its a great excuse to bring out the jackets, long shirts and winter luxe accessories. I got this Danin Dilemma jacket whilst in Sydney for MBFWA. With asymmetrical buttons, an exaggerated collar and sheer cuffs and tail, its a great jacket. Its safe to say that it'll be a winter staple in my wardrobe this year. To beat the wet and windy my new Marc by Marc Jacobs sneaker wedges come in handy too. They're so comfy and they give me that added height (even though i'm 177cm) but still, that extra gives me model height...ish? Tackling winter one look at a time.

(Photos by Yvonne)