19.9.12

STYLE DIARY | CLEAN SLATE














Topshop Sleeveless Blazer + Hanes T-Shirt (DIY Cut) + H&M Trousers + Marc by Marc Jacobs Sneaker Wedges + Banane Birkin Tote + Marc by Marc Jacobs Bracelet + Casio Watch + Acne Sunglasses


Sleeveless. I have never really been a fan of the cut till now. The fit is definitely a key to getting this look down pat. None of this oversized business, or it becomes the off the shoulder look (not really what I'm going for) I got this sleeveless blazer a while back from when Topshop Melbourne opened. I hardly wear it till now, the Versace Menswear SS13 Collection featured a lot of sleeveless blazers (I totally thought of this before Donatella). It's a very strong masculine cut. Matching it with some Structured Trousers and a Solid Sneaker Wedge. A POP of colour (besides my hair) comes from my Birkin Tote. Sleeveless is now a fond friend.


(Photos: Cathy)


Follow MARTAN:  facebook  |  instagram  |  shop  |  twitter  |  tumblr