14.5.14

MBFWA 4












TOP: Juun J  .  SHIRT: Topman  .  SHORTS: Topman  .  SNEAKERS: Adidas x Rick Owens  .  CLUTCH: Ishka  .  SUNGLASSES: Asos  .  PHONE CASE: Candies Gifts


I finished my MBFWA Outfits with a clash of print with bold texture. Breaking out some more archived Juun J, I wanted to cover my full Bandana printed look with this bold top to give me some much needed dimensional shape. The best thing about MBFWA and fashion weeks in general is that you can experiment and go over the top without feeling too out of the box... There is always someone present who will out do you with either sequins, neon or a combination of both. This years MBFWA was surely more subdued from my own looks to shows and hype, though it is always a great excuse to get away from Melbourne for a week. And to justify my ever growing show collection...






photos: jysla kay


Follow MARTAN:  facebook  .  instagram  .  pinterest  .  twitter  .  tumblr