3.6.14

WINTER








SUIT: Asos  .  TURTLENECK: H&M  .  STOCKINGS: Cotton On  .  SHOES: Lanvin x H&M  .  CLUTCH: Topshop  .  SUNGLASSES: Asos


One winter piece I plan to overwear this season is the humble Turtleneck. I remember hating them as a child, in primary school I was one of those kids whose parents made them wear a matching turtleneck underneath my school uniform. Not my most stylish moment. Though now at 23 I am starting to form a small collection. The key is to get a well fitted one, no one wants a saggy neck or ill fitted torso. Neutral tones help too. As the skies turn grey and the cold haze of Winter slowly returns its time layer up, turning Summer favourites into trans-seasonal staples. 




photos: connie


Follow MARTAN:  facebook  .  instagram  .  pinterest  .  twitter  .  tumblr