8.12.14

S C U B A





SWEATSHIRT: asos  .  SUNGLASSES: acne studios  .  CLUTCH: alexander wang  .  SANDALS: givenchy


For my last look in Japan I am at the Osaka Aquarium. 
Away from the city and off by the harbour the large aquarium stands high above the sea.
Adjacent stands a large Ferris Wheel making the area a fun family summer Tourist Attraction. 
There is something playful when it comes to scuba/neoprene fabrics. 
Being highly structured and yet fluid to movement, I have experimented with different pieces for a long while. 
Though I must admit it probably is not the best in humid weather, but hey for photographic content I had to soldier on. 
Short denim cut offs helped to balance out my body temperature. 

The most anyone can ever do is their best, whatever that may be. 
One's 100% can be another's 70%, equality though sort after is never really equal. 
 is the world we live in, instead of being resistant to it I find its best to be fluid and open. 
Understanding differences and moving forward. Like the water, finding its way. 
Moving forward to another destination.


This is the end of my Japan outfit series, though I still have my Travel diaries for Osaka and Kyoto coming very soon!


photos: karen


F A C E B O O K - I N S T A G R A M - P I N T E R E S T - T W I T T E R - T U M B L R