31.10.11

Melbourne Cup Carnival 2011 - Derby Day


Here is my take of the Melbourne Cup Carnival, Derby Day

I haven't been to the races before so I was eager to see what's all the fuss is about. 
A big thanks to Fruche for helping me to get access to the event!


Lovelies may I introduce you to The Birdcage
Tucked away from the racecourse, the Birdcage features lavish marquees by Fruche, Lavazza, Myer and Swisse to name a few. The marquees are tres chic, each with their own different look, guests and celebrities
Its such a pretty area so I'm going to give you a look into the Birdcage, soak it all in now Lovelies.


Say hello to the Fruche Marquee. Take a look below, the marquee is decked out in florals and bright candy coloured lollies and food. The marquee has projected race coverage, a DJ and FAB catering. Its such a posh and stylish way to view the races in style. 
Fruche knows how to make a marquee looks BAM amazing.


The face of Fruche J Alexander (Miss J) was at the marquee, in a fabulous suit and bow tie look. In September J chose me as the Fruche Melbourne Fashion Week Blogger so it was great to finally meet him!


Check out my other Melbourne Cup Carnival Posts below!

Melbourne Cup
Crown Oaks Day
Emirates Stakes Day